Live-In or 24 Hour Care Toronto Families Trust
The desire to remain in the comfort of home makes live-in care the ideal choice for seniors and elders who wish to age in place. With the help of our professional live-in caregivers, seniors and elderly clients in Toronto & Etobicoke are able to enjoy the comfort and security of their home while receiving personalized one-on-one care. As the experts in 24 hour home care, families can trust that our caregivers are highly compassionate professionals, dedicated to helping maximize safety and comfort as well as improve the quality of life for their senior clients.
Reliable Live-In Caregivers Assist with Daily Activities
With full-time around the clock care and monitoring, we typically assign a primary caregiver who provides care for four to five days a week and then a secondary caregiver who covers the remainder of the week. Caregivers can help with any or all of the following:
- Health Support:health meal preparation, physical and mental exercise.
- Assistance with daily tasks: light housekeeping, dishes, laundry, linens etc.
- Transportation: Grocery shopping, doctors appointments, social events.
- Personal Care: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and incontinence care.
- Companionship:combating boredom and loneliness through socialization and activities.
The Benefits of 24 Hour Home Care for Seniors
24 hour home care offers a superior alternative to facility or institution based care. Seniors and elders dread moving away from the comfort and familiarity of their own home. The emotional stress at the thoughts of losing their independence often leads to a decline in health and wellbeing. With the around the clock care provided by Home Care Assistance, you can rest assured that your loved one is receiving the highest quality of care 24/7. Some of the benefits of live-in care include:
- Consistency of Care: Our live-in caregivers are expertly matched with the client for the length of the case. We typically assign the same caregivers to maximize comfort and relief.
- Value: Our one-to-one client care is the same price as a private room in a nursing home where the ratio of care is often one caregiver to fifteen residents.
- Maximum Professionalism:: Home Care Assistance live-in caregivers must maintain a separate residence at all time. They are prohibited from using the care recipient’s property, care or phone for personal use and are only permitted on the client’s premise during their assigned shifts.
- Reduced Risk: Because or live-in caregivers only work with one client at a time, they are able to notice any risks of a possible stroke or health complication before they become critical. Live-in care at home also reduces the risks of possible infection associated with a facility or institution based care.
- Quality Caregivers: We run background checks on all our potential employees and administer a psychological examination, developed by on-site PhD psychologists to tests for honesty and conscientiousness. All of our caregivers are bonded and insured as employees of Home Care Assistance, not independent contractors.
- Ongoing Expert Case Management: The Client Case Manager (CCM) is a key point of contact for clients, referral sources, and the broader community. Client Care Managers develop and oversee clients’ care plans, ensuring the highest standard of professionalism from all members of the care team. Case managers work directly with families to make sure clients are happy over the course of our service.
Get Started Today and Enjoy Peace of Mind
As the 24 hour live-in care experts, we are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our senior clients and their families. Our client care mangers are experts in the senior care industry and are available 24/7 to assist you with finding the right care options for you or your loved one. Our strong commitment to providing exceptional care to seniors in the Toronto & Etobicoke areas has earned Home Care Assistance a trusted name in the industry. Contact a Case Manager today at (416) 488-8777 to learn more about our live-in care services.